Governor E S L Narasimhan on Tuesday refuted the charges of Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLAs that he was acting partially towards Telangana region.
Addressing the media persons at New Delhi, the Governor, who came to participate in the agriculture conference, denied the allegations and said that he was treating all regions—Telangana, Rayalaseema and Coastal Andhra– equally. “I am treating all regions equally and not showing step-motherly treatment towards any region,” he claimed.
“The allegations leveled by Telangana Ministers and MLAs were baseless and far from truth,” he said. The Governor also denied media reports that he came to New Delhi to submit a report on situation in the Telangana region to the Centre.
Responding to liquor syndicate issue, he said the government would take an appropriate decision at an appropriate time on the issue.
Narasimhan claimed that the State was making rapid strides on all fronts and witnessing healthy growth in all sectors.
Earlier, the Governor met Union Home Minister P Chidambaram and discussed various issues concerning the State. Responding to his meeting with Chidambaram, the Governor said that it was a courtesy call and it was not any political significance. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!