Reports are coming in of a massive earthquake off the coast of Indonesia, measuring 8.9 on the Richter scale. The quake has triggered a Tsunami alert across the Indian Ocean and all coastal nations are on high alert. Tremors were felt quite strongly across much of the Indian East Coast. People in Chennai, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Kakinada and other towns have reported tremors.
We will keep you posted about the developments as and when they are available.
Update at 3pm Indian Time : First Tsunami Waves expected to reach Chennai . Here is the bulletin
Update at 5pm Indian Time : Risk of a Tsunami is said to have reduced considerably. However, reports are coming in of fresh tremors across many cities and a new, powerful quake measuring 8.2 off Indonesia once again. Fresh Tsunami warnings may be issued again.
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers