Successful comedy hero Allari Naresh’s upcoming comic caper James Bond has been postponed yet again. The film was earlier supposed to hit the screens on the 17th of July. However, bowing to the phenomenal box-office performance of Baahubali, the makers of James Bond have decided to release it on the 24th of July.
James Bond is directed by Sai Kishore Macha, a former associate of Sreenu Vaitla. The film has Sakshi Chowdary playing Allari Naresh’s wife, and going by the film’s trailer, she has a prominent role to play in the narrative. James Bond is produced by Anil Sunkara under his AK Entertainments. The film is loosely based on the superhit Korean comedy, My Wife Is A Gangster.
- Special Feature : Directors who stunned everyone with debut films
- Interesting update on Mahesh, Kammula film
- Special Feature : Know this week’s release (Shankarabharanam)
- Young hero’s next to be wrapped up soon
- Prabhas wishes Rudhramadevi team