After winning the hearts of South Indian by donating her remuneration for her upcoming Tollywood film for Kerala flood relief, sizzling Bollywood actress Poonam Pandey has now won the hearts of Pawan Kalyan fans. Poonam has dedicated her latest Tollywood film to Pawan Kalyan on his birthday.
Last night, Poonam took to Twitter and announced the title for her upcoming Tollywood film. Titled Lady Gabbar Singh, the film is touted as an action entertainer and Poonam will be seen as a cop with attitude a la Pawan in Gabbar Singh.
Poonam said that she is a die-hard Pawan fan and hoped to recreate at least 1% of magic Pawan created with Gabbar Singh. Lady Gabbar Singh is being directed by Veeru K.
— Poonam Pandey (@iPoonampandey) September 2, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Latest click : Chiranjeevi
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Those 15 minutes to be key for Aravinda Sametha
- Suvarna Sundari aims at a September release
- Last chance for Saakshyam