Nagarkurnool MLA Nagam Janardhan reddy on Thursday said that he would move a privilege motion against the State Government for the alleged violation of MLAs’ rights.
Talking to media persons at Assembly Media Point, he criticized the government for not coming forward to discuss the suicides of students and resolution on Telangana in the House. Despite moving adjournment motions, the government forced the Speaker to adjourn the House and gagged the voice of Telangana leaders, he said.
Protesting the government attitude towards Telangana leaders and violation of the rights of elected representatives, Nagam said that he would move a privilege motion against the government. He asked as to why the government was not taking the Telangana issue seriously despite 850 students ending their lives for the cause of statehood. He accused the opposition TDP of supporting the government instead of acting responsibly in the House.
Nagam said that the Telangana Nagara Samithi would work closely with all parties to achieve the goal of separate Telangana. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!