Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday appealed to all Kapu leaders in the state to come back to TDP fold and join hands in the fight for social justice.
Addressing media persons during his Rythu Poruyatra in West Godavari district, he said that the TDP always gave prominence to Kapu community and hope that they would return to the party to strengthen his fight against social injustice.
The TDP president said that Chiranjeevi did not know the meaning for ‘Samajika Nyayam’ (social justice) and used the slogan for his political survival. He alleged that Chiranjeevi sold his party for two ministerial berths in the Kiran Kumar Reddy government. The Congress party was only using Chiranjeevi to meet their political goals and to strengthen the party’s base in the State.
Naidu said that the TDP would not hesitate to move another No Confidence Motion against the Congress Government if the conditions of farmers do not improve. He said that he would continue his fight for the farmers cause until they get due justice. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!