Senior IAS officer, Y Srilakshmi on Friday surrendered before a city court after the Supreme Court upheld the CBI special court orders refusing bail to her in the OMC case.
Sri Lakshmi was remanded to judicial custody till January 12 and she will be lodged in Chanchalguda jail.
Earlier, hearing the petition filed by Srilakshmi challenging the CBI court order, the apex court gave the ruling and posted the petition next hearing on January 16.
With the apex court refusing to give stay orders, Srilakshmi would have to surrender before the CBI court before January 6.
Earlier, the High Court concurred with the argument of the CBI counsel that the IAS official who was very influential could influence the investigations and also threaten the witnesses and also agreed that it was not proper to release Srilakshmi on bail when the investigations were on and all three other prime accused were in jail.
Srilakshmi is the accused No-4 in the OMC mining case which had caused Rs 5,100 crore loss to the state exchequer. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!