Finally, the D Day is here. The movie that caught lot of attention with its creative trailer, posters and being Nani’s debut production is set to hit the screens across US today.
It is releasing in 110+ Locations across US with only $12 tickets including premieres and MoviePass enabled in all applicable locations.
This is a movie that has to be watched on Big Screen for it’s technical brilliance and next generation film making.
Online bookings are open across all locations.
Content and Keys are delivered to all locations and premieres are on time.
For detailed theater list and show times, please Click Here!!.
Press note released by: Indian Clicks, LLC
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23