Movie watchers were enthralled with the PPT brew. A complete family entertainer, the ticket sales of the film is outstanding at multiplexes and single screens even on Monday.
With families thronging to theaters, PPT recorded a strong opening on the 1st day of the weekday and predicted to continue the run. The Manchu’s perfectly etched role entertained the audience every single moment in theaters since its release on 31st January 2014.
The sumptuous script which ensured that every character in the film delivers top notch performance with scintillating music numbers did its magic with the audience. This coupled with rave reviews from critics and positive word of mouth from audience fueled the run.
Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda is shaping up to be the fastest grossing film for Sree Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures and Twenty Four Frames Factory as it continues to draw crowds to theaters both in India and overseas post its weekend release and the trade pundits are upbeat the momentum will not stop.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you