An unexpected development is causing a lot of buzz in Filmnagar right now. Apparently, Puri Jagan has filed a case on Producer DVV Danayya in the Directors Association and TV channels are reporting that a dispute over remuneration is the reason for the confrontation. Puri Jagan directed the film ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ and Danayya is the producer for the project.
We are yet to receive any official communication from either party over the matter. CMGR meanwhile, is in post production mode and the film is gearing up for release on October 18th. Tamanna is the heroine in the film.
We will have to wait and see how this issue pans out and what new developments take place over the next few days.
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia