BV Raghavulu has been elected as the State Secretary of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) for the fifth consecutive term.
Raghuvulu was unanimously elected for the post during the party’s national convention here on Saturday. His election was announced in the presence of party’s national secretary Prakash Karat and central committee member Sitaram Yechury. Raghuvlu was first elected to the post in 1997 during a convention held at Nalgonda.
The CPI (M) has also elected 15 other secretaries for the State. Five leaders have also been nominated as Special Invitees. They are Simhadari Shiva Reddy, M Swaraju, P Anandrama Sharma, Chowdhary Tejeshwar Rao and K Venkataiah.
The party has also announced an 81-member working committee. Besides, Tulasi Rao has been named the chairman of State Disciplinary Committee while Hari Kishore and Ratna Mala have been nominated as members. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections