Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday announced that his party would organise large scale protests against the increase in power tariff.
In a statement, the TRS president condemned the hike in power tariff and said that it would further burden the common man who was already hit by inflation and other taxes. Demanding immediate withdrawal of hike, he said that the new tariff would break the back bone of common man.
KCR announced that the TRS would organised massive rallies and dharna across the Telangana region on April 3. He said similar protests would be organised till the government rollback the hike in the power tariff. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections