A day after Union Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee asked the Telangana Congress MPs to behave well in the Parliament, Congress in-charge of State Affairs and Union Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad appeal them not to disturb the proceedings by raising the Telangana state issue.
It is learnt that Azad has personally telephoned Telangana Congress MPs on Friday and advised them not to disrupt the Parliament as the Centre was holding consultations with all stakeholders on the Telangana issue. He also assured them that the Centre would announce its decision on Telangana once the consultation process completes on statehood issue. He appealed to MPs to cooperate with the High Command to run the House smoothly.
However, the MPs did not fall in the line and stoutly rejected the Azad appeal stating that they would continue disrupt the House until the Centre announces a clear decision on Telangana state. The MPs claimed that they are not indulging in any anti-party activities and demanded the High Command to honour the promise made by Union Home Minister P Chidambaram on December 9, 2009.
The Telangana MPs have been disrupting the House since winter session of Parliament began on November 21 demanding separate Telangana. Meanwhile, the MPs are meeting on Friday evening to discuss their future course on Telangana state. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!