The YSR Congress party on Saturday said that the ruling Congress and main opposition TDP leaders were hit by Jagan-phobia ahead of the by-elections in the State.
Describing both the parties as sinking boats, YSR Congress party spokesperson Gattu Ramachandra Rao said that the parties were jittery ahead of by-polls as their base was eroding fast. “Chief Minister and Congress president failed to draw crowds and had to bring in recording dancers to hold the public while TDP is spending more on liquor at Kovur,” he alleged.
Talking to reporters here Gattu said that on International Women’s Day there were dances that belittle the dignity of women at a platform where Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy was to speak and he did not even convey his apology to the women for the goof-up. Being an import, he has lost contact with people, he said.
Ramchandra Rao also demanded a white paper on the welfare schemes it has taken up along with the ones implemented during the YSR’s term.
The results of March 18 by-polls will reflect on the ensuing elections to 17 assembly seats which will set the pace for the 2014 battle, he said adding that the principal parties will be vying only for the second spot all through. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!