Former minsiter T Jeevan Reddy on Wednesday demanded that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy resign from his post immediately owning moral responsibility for party’s debacle in the by-elections in the Telangana region.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, Jeevan Reddy said that the people of region thought a fitting lesson to the Congress party for its failure to respect the Telangana sentiments and their aspirations in the elections. Stating that the prospects of Congress party in the State were grim, he appealed the Congress high command to respect the Telangana sentiment by introducing a bill on Telangana in the Parliament immediately to revive the party’s position.
Jeevan Reddy suggested Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy to at least send correct reports to the Centre over the situation in the Telangana region. As Kiran Kumar Reddy has been sending wrong reports over the situation in Telangana, he alleged that the Centre delayed the decision on bifurcation of State.
Responding to a question where Telangana sentiments would be diluted if the Chief Minister’s post is offered to the region, he said that the by-elections have proved that the hearts of Telangana people could not be won by posts as they benefit certain individuals only. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!