Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu will conducut Rythu Porubata in the Medak district on December 21.
According to TDP sources, Naidu will launch his padayatra from Parikibanda and cover Tupakulapalli and Shabhaspalli X roads. The padayatra, focused on the Narsapur Assembly constituency, will pass through Mahi Granite Factory, Dhonti, Mukdumpur X Roads, Chandi and Shivampeta. Naidu will also address a public meeting at Shivampeta in the evening on Wednesday.
In the porubata, Naidu would focus on the problems being faced by the drought affected farmers and government’s failure to come to their rescue. He would also interact with farmers to get first hand information on their problems. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections