Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrabau Naidu on Saturday reiterated that his party was not involved in any misdoings during its tenure.
Addressing a gathering at Kalwakurthi as part of Rythu Porubata, Naidu said that the TDP never indulged in any scam or other misappropriation during his nine-year rule. Stating that he was not afraid of the CBI probe ordered against, he said the all the allegations were aimed at tarnishing his political image.
Naidu promised that the TDP, if voted to power, would ensure appropriate MSP to the agriculture produce of farmers. He also promised that all agricultural loans would be waived once TDP returns to power. He criticised the government for having failed to provide assistance to the drought-hit farmers in the State.
The TDP chief also addressed gathering at Madugula and Amanagallu in Mahabubnagar district, Ibrahimpatnam of Ranga Reddy district and Mall of Nalgonda district. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!