Warangal MP S Rajaiah on Sunday threatened to intensify the statehood agitation if the Seemandhra leaders do not realise the gravity of the demand for Telangana.
Talking to reporters at the State Secretariat, Rajaiah said that the Centre has delayed the decision on Telangana due to the wrong and misleading reports sent by the Seemandhra leaders on the situation in the region. He said that the Seemandhra leaders should stop sending wrong reports which would help the Centre and Congress High Command in taking a favourable decision on the Telangana region.
Reaction on the suicide by MBA student Bojja Naik demanding statehood for Telangana, Rajaiah said that the students and youth should restrain from taking extreme steps. He said suicides would only weaken the agitation and the youth should stay alive and united to achieve Telangana. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers