Former minister Dr P Shankar Rao on Saturday predicted that the high command would replace Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy from his post following poor performance of Congress party in the by-elections.
Talking to media persons at Congress Legislature Party office, Shankar Rao said that the high command would replace the Chief Minister by April 2012 holding him responsible for drubbing in the by-elections. He said that he was not making these remarks to fool the media on April 1.
Shankar Rao said that the high command would hold both the Chief Minister and Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana responsible for party’s poor show in the by-elections. Before high command takes action, he advised Kiran Kumar Reddy to resign from the post to get an honourable exit.
Hailing the winning of Congress candidates from Udupi-Chikmagalur Parliamentary constituency and from Gujarat state, he hoped that Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi would become Prime Minister in 2014 general elections. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!