Nizamabad MP Madhu Yashki Goud on Sunday stated that he would oppose the extension of tenure for Governor E S L Narasimhan for the second time.
Talking to media persons after having darshan of Goddess Samakka Sarakka at Medaram in Warangal district, Madhu Yashki said that Narasimhan was not eligible for the second term as he had sent misleading reports regarding Telangana agitation to the Centre.
Describing Narasimhan as ‘Traitor of Telangana’, he said that he would meet Congress president Sonia Gandhi, Prime Minister Dr Manmohan singh and Union Home Minister P Chidambaram opposing extension of his tenure.
“Narasimhan created several obstacles in the formation of Telangana state. He has sent fictitious reports to Centre about the situation in the Telangana region,” he alleged. “The Telangana leaders will oppose his tenure and submit a memorandum to Congress leadership in this regard,” he said. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections