Telugu Desam Party MLA Bojjala Gopala Krishna Reddy on Tuesday condemned media reports which said that party president N Chandrababu Naidu had sold the Rajya Sabha seats to influential men.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, he said that there was no truth in the media reports and termed them as ‘unfortunate.’ He said that the TDP has never stooped to such level at anytime. Unlike the Congress Party, he said that the TDP has allotted nominated posts to those, who served the party and people sincerely.
Krishna Reddy also took serious note on YSR Congress party leaders for criticizing the TDP presdent N Chandrababu Naidu. He said the YSR Congress party leaders have no moral right to slam Chandrababu Naidu as Balineni Srinivas Reddy of Jagan group influenced voters in Kovvur Assembly by-elections by distributing money and liquor. Apart from this, he alleged the YSR congress leaders indulged in violation of model code of conduct in the by-elections.
Though allegation have been leveled against six tainted ministers that they favoured Jagan in accumulating wealth illegally through controversial GOs, he said that YSR Congress president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy did not deny the allegations. “This proves that Jagan is most corrupt and their leaders have no right to criticize the TDP,” he pointed out. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!