The Telugu Desam Party on Monday requested Speaker Nadendla Manohar to hasten the constitution of the House Committee to study the land allotments across the State.
Talking to reporters after meeting the Speaker at his chambers, TDP MLA P Keshav said that said that the State Government has promised to constitute a House Committee to study the land allotments and acquisitions across the State. However, almost nine months after the promise was made, the committee has not been formed.
The Speaker has reportedly assured the Urvankonda MLA that he would take a decision in this regard in the next two to three days.
Keshav warned that the TDP would take up agitation if the constitution of the committee gets further delayed. He said the party would also raise the issue during the budget session of the State Legislative Assembly. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers