The CBI Special Court on Thursday extended the judicial custody of former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhan Reddy and his brother-in-law B V Srinivasa Reddy, to January 13 in the Obulapuram Mining Corporation illegal mining scam.
The court held the proceedings through video-conferencing from the Chanchalguda Central Jail. The special court also extended the judicial remand of former mines director V D Rajagopal to January 13.
In another petition, Gali Janardhan Reddy’s counsel appealed to court to give two days permission to his client to attend his mother’s death anniversary ceremony at Bellary district in Karnataka on December 31and January 1, 2012.
After hearing the counsel’s argument, the court adjourned his petition for next hearing on Friday. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections