Telangana Rashtra Samithi deputy floor leader T Harish Rao on Friday said that the party would attend the ensuing session of the State Legislative Assembly with ‘Telangana agenda’.
Addressing a gathering at Shivampet near Narsapur as part of Telangana Sadbhavana Padayatra, which entered third day on Friday, Harish Rao said that the party would utilise the assembly session to convey a strong and clear message to the Centre that the people in the region demand statehood for Telangana. The TRS would also highlight the problems being faced by the farmers in the drought hit areas in the Telangana region. He demanded that the State Government pay Rs 10,000 per acre as compensation to all the drought-hit farmers in the Telangana region.
Meanwhile, other TRS leaders also participated in the Padyatra in their respective constituencies. Talking to reporters during the padyatra in Karimnagar, TRS floor leader Etela Rajender demanded that the State Government declare entire Telangana as ‘drought hit’; waive off loans given to farmers and pay an input subsidy of Rs 15,000 per acre. Further, he demanded that the Centre introduce Telangana Bill in the ensuing winter session of the Parliament starting from November 22.
TRS MLAs including Vidyasagar Rao and Koppula Eshwar also took part in the Padyatra programme in their respective constituencies. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!