• PLACE : Horsley Hills
• Dialogue : “Last 12 years ga ee maata neetho cheppalanikoni roju ledu. Kani chebhithey ekkada nuvvu no anntavo ani bayyapaddeyvanni. Nunnu no antey aa kshnam lo padey badha kanna cheppaka pothey lifelong padey badhey ekkuva anni artham ayyindhi‘
• SHOOT LOG : Horsley Hills, not-so famous but a beautiful hill station as romantic as the cute love scene is: ‘Love is in the air’ there, as they say.
• SCRIPT LOG : When you had to break the silence of love it is not so easy, but love is so rare these days which survived for 12 years…. Worth the risk to break the silence after the long wait? Find out in the movie.
- Ram’s new film launched
- Venky in the adaptation of iconic Telugu literary classic?
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Release date locked for Andhagadu
- Action King’s scenes with Stylish Star a feast for fans
Articles that might interest you