• PLACE : Horsley Hills
• Dialogue : “Last 12 years ga ee maata neetho cheppalanikoni roju ledu. Kani chebhithey ekkada nuvvu no anntavo ani bayyapaddeyvanni. Nunnu no antey aa kshnam lo padey badha kanna cheppaka pothey lifelong padey badhey ekkuva anni artham ayyindhi‘
• SHOOT LOG : Horsley Hills, not-so famous but a beautiful hill station as romantic as the cute love scene is: ‘Love is in the air’ there, as they say.
• SCRIPT LOG : When you had to break the silence of love it is not so easy, but love is so rare these days which survived for 12 years…. Worth the risk to break the silence after the long wait? Find out in the movie.
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
- Significance Of Kaala’s Poster Revealed!
Articles that might interest you