Veteran writer Vijayendra Prasad, who had earned nationwide acclaim for the Baahubali franchise and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is gearing up to release his latest directorial venture, an erotic sci-fi thriller titled Srivalli. The film will be hitting the screens in June.
A latest update reveals that Vijayendra Prasad’s son and maverick director SS Rajamouli will be lending his voice for a few crucial parts in the film’s narrative. This will surely be an added attraction to the film, which has already turned several heads with an intriguing trailer.
Srivalli stars newcomers Rajath and Neha Hinge. The film has been produced by B.V.S.N.Rajukumar on his Reshmas Arts banner. Srivalli will be released in Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada versions.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars