Veteran writer Vijayendra Prasad, who had earned nationwide acclaim for the Baahubali franchise and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is gearing up to release his latest directorial venture, an erotic sci-fi thriller titled Srivalli. The film will be hitting the screens in June.
A latest update reveals that Vijayendra Prasad’s son and maverick director SS Rajamouli will be lending his voice for a few crucial parts in the film’s narrative. This will surely be an added attraction to the film, which has already turned several heads with an intriguing trailer.
Srivalli stars newcomers Rajath and Neha Hinge. The film has been produced by B.V.S.N.Rajukumar on his Reshmas Arts banner. Srivalli will be released in Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada versions.
- Yet another star hero to attend Jaydev’s event
- DJ’s four-day collections
- Prabhas to be seen in a cameo
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Press Note : ‘LIE’ Overseas by CineParadiso
Articles that might interest you