Veteran writer Vijayendra Prasad, who had earned nationwide acclaim for the Baahubali franchise and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is gearing up to release his latest directorial venture, an erotic sci-fi thriller titled Srivalli. The film will be hitting the screens in June.
A latest update reveals that Vijayendra Prasad’s son and maverick director SS Rajamouli will be lending his voice for a few crucial parts in the film’s narrative. This will surely be an added attraction to the film, which has already turned several heads with an intriguing trailer.
Srivalli stars newcomers Rajath and Neha Hinge. The film has been produced by B.V.S.N.Rajukumar on his Reshmas Arts banner. Srivalli will be released in Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada versions.
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Rana’s debut web-series is a thriller
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Cult Bollywood star wishes to explore Tollywood
- Nani’s MCA gets a release date
Articles that might interest you