Veteran writer Vijayendra Prasad, who had earned nationwide acclaim for the Baahubali franchise and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is gearing up to release his latest directorial venture, an erotic sci-fi thriller titled Srivalli. The film will be hitting the screens in June.
A latest update reveals that Vijayendra Prasad’s son and maverick director SS Rajamouli will be lending his voice for a few crucial parts in the film’s narrative. This will surely be an added attraction to the film, which has already turned several heads with an intriguing trailer.
Srivalli stars newcomers Rajath and Neha Hinge. The film has been produced by B.V.S.N.Rajukumar on his Reshmas Arts banner. Srivalli will be released in Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada versions.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?