Veteran writer Vijayendra Prasad, who had earned nationwide acclaim for the Baahubali franchise and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is gearing up to release his latest directorial venture, an erotic sci-fi thriller titled Srivalli. The film will be hitting the screens in June.
A latest update reveals that Vijayendra Prasad’s son and maverick director SS Rajamouli will be lending his voice for a few crucial parts in the film’s narrative. This will surely be an added attraction to the film, which has already turned several heads with an intriguing trailer.
Srivalli stars newcomers Rajath and Neha Hinge. The film has been produced by B.V.S.N.Rajukumar on his Reshmas Arts banner. Srivalli will be released in Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada versions.
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier