PVP Cinema extends its sincere appreciation to the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana, Shri K Chandra Sekhar Rao Garu, Hon’ble Minister of Cinematography, Government of Telangana, Shri Talasani Srinivas Yadav Garu and The Principal Secretary, Home, Government of Telangana, Shri Rajiv Trivedi Garu, for granting special permission to screen an extra show of our forthcoming movie, Brahmotsavam.
Brahmotsavam espouses the cause of family values and traditions that bind families together. Recognising this message oriented film as the need of the hour, The Government of Telangana has kindly consented to accommodate our request and permitted an extra show so that families can watch Brahmotsavam together during the summer vacation.
On behalf of Super star Mahesh Babu’s fans, film patrons of Telangana and PVP cinema we express our sincere gratitude to the Government of Telangana
Prasad V. Potluri
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy