Former minister Komatireddy Venkat Reddy on Tuesday launched his indefinite hunger fast at Clock Tower for the cause Telangana statehood along with thousands of his followers.
Before sitting for hunger fast, Komatireddy took the blessings of parents of Srikantachary, who committed suicide for the cause of Telangana state. He warned the state government of serious consequences if it attempts to foil his indefinite hunger fast. He said that he would continue his fast until the Centre announces roadmap for the formation of Telangana state.
Telangana MPs Ponnam Prabhakar, G Vivek, Komatireddy Rajagopal Reddy, Manda Jagannatham and Gutta Sukhender Reddy, Rajya Sabha member K Keshava Rao, former MP Indrakaran Reddy, MLC Yadav Reddy has extended solidarity with Komatireddy’s hunger fast.
Earlier, Komatireddy performed puja at Anjaneya Swamy temple in Nalgonda to seek blessings for his fast. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers