Protesting the killing of top Maoist leader Mallojula Koteshwara Rao alias Kishenji in West Midnapur in West Bengal in the police encounter, Maoist Central Committee on Sunday called for observing two days Bharat Bandh on Dec 4-5.
A letter released to some media organisations by Maoists’ Central Committee member and spokesperson Abhay said that the committee has took serious note on Kishenji’s “fake encounter” and described it as “cold blooded murder”.
Admitting Kishenji’s death as a great loss and big blow to Maoist movement, he said the committee blamed Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh, congress president Sonia Gandhi and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. Abhay said committee has vowed to “take revenge at an appropriate time.”
Abhay said that the committee has called upon Maoists to observe protest marches from Nov 29 to Dec 5 across the country in protest against Kishenji’s killing. He called upon the Maoists to observe two days Bharat Bandh on Dec 4 and5 and Telangana bandh on Dec 1 and 2.
The Maoists have exempted medical and emergency services from the bandh. (INN)
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers