Telugu Desam president N Chandrababu Naidu has appealed to Assembly Speaker Nadendla Manohar to use his office to install a bronze statue of Dr B R Ambedkar in the premises of State Legislative Assembly.
In a letter written to the Speaker on Friday, Naidu said that Dr Ambedkar’s statue should be installed in the assembly building as a mark of respect for his contribution towards the constitution and for empowering the lives of depressed classes by providing reservation in jobs and education.
The TDP chief said that his party has been has favoured Bharat Ratna for Dr Ambedkar and has built Ambedkar Bhavans in all districts during the TDP’s regime.
Expressing serious concern over the desecration of Ambedkar statues by some anti-social elements in Amalapuram, Naidu demanded that the government initiate stringent action against the guilty and take steps to ensure that such incidents do not recur. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections