SC and ST MLAs of Telugu Desam Party on Thursday submitted a memorandum to Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy appealing him not to divert the funds being allotted for SC/STs welfare.
Talking to media persons at Assembly Media point, TDP MLA Motkupalli Narasimhulu stated that the Chief Minister has been requested not to divert the SC/ST sub-plan funds being allotted for their welfare to other departments. He said that the Chief Minister assured the MLAs that he would look into the issue.
Narasimhulu said that the Chief Minister has been informed to take steps for direct allotment of funds to the departments concerned on the lines of Maharashtra Government and take steps for preventing misuse of funds. He said that the TDP would appeal to Speaker Nadendla Manohar to permit him to take up a one day discussion on SC/STs welfare in the House. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers