The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam’s management has resumed the repair works on the second ghat road leading to the Tirumala Temple of Lord Venkateswara which were stopped in the last week of April owing to the summer rush.
The TTD in a statement said that it has taken all measures to regulate the traffic on the first ghat road without causing any inconvenience to devotees heading to hill shrine. With the ongoing repair works, vehicles will not be permitted to ply on the second ghat road between 10 am and 3.30 pm. Apart from repair works, the officials are also upgrading the second ghat road by laying BT roads.
During the remaining hours, vehicles will be permitted on usual lines. The restrictions will be in force till the completion of the repair works. The officials said repair works have already been completed on 8.5 kilometres stretch of the ghat road.
The TTD board has appealed to devotees to cooperate with the officials in this regard. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers