Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam’s Executive Officer LV Subrahmanyam on Thursday stated that the value of 162 diamonds donated by an unknown devotee to Lord Venkateswara on Wednesday was estimated at Rs 1.25 crore.
Talking to media persons, Subrahmanyam said that an unknown devotee from Mumbai has dropped the precious stones in Srivari hundi along with a gemology certificate. Stating that the precious stones would be used for ornamental jewellery of Lord Venkateswara, he said that the values of diamonds were estimated by experts in gemology.
The TTD staff found the diamonds bag at counting centre located inside the shrine while sorting the Srivari Hundi at the holy shrine in Tirumala on Wednesday afternoon. Officials believe that a devotee must have dropped the precious stones in the hundi on Tuesday. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections