Huge Preparations are going on for the mega event [email protected], celebrating Mohan Babu’s 40 years of filmdom. As reported earlier, the event will be held on 17th September in Vishakhapatnam and many celebrities from the film and political circles will grace the event.
Among the many celebrations, the event will have three significant programs. First one will be launch of an audio CD comparing of 60 songs which were most celebrated in the 40 years career of the actor. Next will be launch of the ‘behind the scenes of Pedarayudu’ and its foreword has been penned by none other than Super Star Rajnikanth. Lastly, ‘Unseen Pictures Book of Mohan Babu’ which features the personal and political pictures with special anecdotes given for each one of them by Mohan Babu himself.
The event is being organized in such a way that it will be remembered for a long time.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you