The once famous 108 service that was the hope for the poorest of the poor seems to be in its last legs. Out of allotted 70 ambulances in the city only 11 are in active service. The rest are lying in the sheds because they do not have money for the fuel. The cell phones of the pilot drivers have been switched-off due to non payment of bills. The twin cities record a minimum of 100 accidents a day out of which at least 65 to 70 need ambulance services. This does not include regular medical incidents that can be classified as emergency. Going forward the public have to depend on private ambulances and many of them simply cannot afford them either. This being the case in the state capital one can very well imagine how the service is faring in the towns and villages.
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections