Home Minister P Sabitha Indira Reddy admitted that several clubs were being run illegally in the State, particularly in the limits of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
In her reply to a question raised by MLAs K Srisailam Goud and A Rajender during Question Hour on Tuesday, the minister said that playing cards and other illegal activities were taking place in the clubs situated in the outskirts of Hyderabad City, in the name of farm houses. She said regular raids were being conducted and several cases have been booked against those activities. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections