The gun is being fired from the shoulders of the politicians. A team of senior IAS officials went and met C M Kiran Kumar Reddy to apprise him of the pressure that they are in. Their stand is that the CBI cannot target them as they are only acting under the directives of the concerned ministers. They objected to what they termed as systematic “witch-hunting of bureaucrats.” However they made it clear they were not in favour of going on mass casual leave or pen down their protest against the CBI investigation.
Their primary stand was that they should not be held responsible for ‘policy decisions’ taken by the government. The cabinet, they felt, should be held responsible for such decisions. The situation has reached a boil after 3 senior officials were arrested in the CBI investigation of the controversial Jagan and OBC mining cases
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections