Rajni’s last two films, Lingaa and Konchadiyaan disappointed many. Especially, all the distributors who shelled out some huge amounts went into heavy losses. Now, once again for Kabali, they have spent even bigger amounts to buy the distribution rights. The entire Telugu dubbing rights were sold for 31 crores. Nizam rights went for 8.75 crores and the rights in areas like Guntur, Krishna and Godavari have been sold for some unheard of amounts making this a lucrative and at the same time risky project.
Click one of the options below to vote!
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”