Rajni’s last two films, Lingaa and Konchadiyaan disappointed many. Especially, all the distributors who shelled out some huge amounts went into heavy losses. Now, once again for Kabali, they have spent even bigger amounts to buy the distribution rights. The entire Telugu dubbing rights were sold for 31 crores. Nizam rights went for 8.75 crores and the rights in areas like Guntur, Krishna and Godavari have been sold for some unheard of amounts making this a lucrative and at the same time risky project.
Click one of the options below to vote!
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Popular director to helm Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake?
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday