In a first for a South Indian film, all hard drives and KDM’s have arrived at the cinemas 24 hours prior to the first show. As a result, there will be no issues with show cancellations or delays in even the smallest of markets. We would like to thank the producers Arka Media of the film as well as Real Image/Que Cinema, Digital Cinema United, and IMAX for facilitating such a large and challenging release in a smooth fashion.
Also, we are proud to announce that advance ticket sales have already eclipsed the highest-grossing Indian film (of any language) on opening day. We have passed $3 million in pre-sales and are adding almost $100,000 to this total every hour. Make sure, if you haven’t already, to book your tickets in advance to avoid the disappointment of going back from a sold-out show. With many theatres having reserved and luxury seating, as well as large-screen and IMAX formats, we have something available for everybody. The film is also releasing in a record-breaking 425 theatres with over 1100 screens in North America alone.
Keep your eyes peeled here for additional breaking news as additional records are sure to fall throughout the weekend.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas