BV Raghavulu has been elected as the State Secretary of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) for the fifth consecutive term.
Raghuvulu was unanimously elected for the post during the party’s national convention here on Saturday. His election was announced in the presence of party’s national secretary Prakash Karat and central committee member Sitaram Yechury. Raghuvlu was first elected to the post in 1997 during a convention held at Nalgonda.
The CPI (M) has also elected 15 other secretaries for the State. Five leaders have also been nominated as Special Invitees. They are Simhadari Shiva Reddy, M Swaraju, P Anandrama Sharma, Chowdhary Tejeshwar Rao and K Venkataiah.
The party has also announced an 81-member working committee. Besides, Tulasi Rao has been named the chairman of State Disciplinary Committee while Hari Kishore and Ratna Mala have been nominated as members. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections