Congress MP Dr G Vivek on Saturday demanded that the State Government release a white paper on the revenues generated from the Telangana region.
Talking to reporters, Dr Vivek said that the government should utilise the revenues generated from Telangana for the development of the region. He also alleged that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy has diverted the investment proposals received during the Partnership Summit to the Seemandhra region.
However, the Peddapalli MP said that most of the investment proposals were received during the regime of YS Rajasekhara Reddy and K Rosaiah. But the same proposals are now being shown as fresh and most of them have been diverted to Seemandhra region. He asked the Chief Minister to take away the investments to Seemandhra after the bifurcation of the State.
Dr Vivek said that the by-elections in the Telangana region would be a referendum on Congress party. He predicted that the Congress party would be wiped off from the region if the Centre delays the decision on statehood issue further. While accusing the Governor ESL Narasimhan, Chief Minister and DGP of sending misleading information to the Centre, he said that the Congress High Command should announce its position on separate Telangana. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!