Former minister Gade Venkata Reddy on Wednesday said that the Congress party never promised that it would give Telangana State in its manifesto anytime.
Talking to media persons at assembly premises, Gade Venkata Reddy said that the Seemandhra leaders have opposed to the bifurcation of State and they want the state to remain united for making rapid strides on the development in all sectors. Stating that the Congress High Command has to take a decision on Telangana state, he said that the Seemandhra leaders have already made their stand clear.
Stating that the party manifesto has never mentioned any word about formation of Telangana State, he said the Telangana Rashtra Samithi has agreed for constitution of Second States Reorganisation Commission in 2004. He said that even the UPA allies in the Centre were opposed to the formation of Telangana State.
Venkat Reddy said that the stalling of proceedings by elected representatives of Telangana in the Assembly and Parliament would not serve any purpose. He said that dharnas, bandhs and committing of suicides would not solve the problem and complicate it further. The problem would be solved only through political will and dialogue with all the stakeholders. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!