Panchayat Raj Minister K Jana Reddy on Thursday denied having any differences with Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy over the implementation of government projects and welfare schemes for the benefit of poor.
Talking to media persons, Jana Reddy stated that he was forced to issue this clarification following some reports in a section of media stating that he has differences with Chief Minister over the generation of 15 lakh jobs in the next three years. “The ministers in the cabinet have no differences with the Chief Minister over the execution of projects and schemes,” he stated. He condemned the media for misquoting his statements made during the Collectors Conference at Jubilee hall.
Admitting that discrepancies in the schemes should be rectified through discussions, he said that he had expressed his opinion on the need for transparency in the implementation of schemes. He said that he had raised the issue of errant power supply when the officials concerned failed to respond properly.
Information and Public Relations Minister D K Aruna also shared similar feelings along with Jana Reddy. She said that there was no need to find fault with the ministers if they raise doubts over the implementation of certain schemes. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections