Congress MP from Bhongiri Komatireddy Rajagopal Reddy on Thursday stated that he would never reverse his decision on the resignation submitted for the cause of Telangana statehood.
Talking to media persons after giving explanation to Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar over his resignation, Rajagopal said that he had resigned to his MP’s post to mount pressure on the Centre for separate Telangana state. He said that he has explained to Meira Kumar about the reasons and circumstances that led him to resign from the Lok Sabha seat. However, he said that now the final decision will be taken by the Speaker.
“There is no question of compromise on Telangana state formation,” he said and added “I will take forward the agitation until the government takes a favourable decision.” He reiterated that the Telangana MPs have submitted resignations as part of fulfilling their people’s wishes.
It may be recalled that the Speaker has earlier rejected the resignation of 12 MPs stating that they were not in proper format. However, the Speaker did not take any decision on Komatireddy Rajagopal Reddy’s resignation and asked him to meet her for some clarifications. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!