Telugu Desam MLA Lingareddy on Wednesday expressed serious concern over Speaker Nadendla Manohar not giving priority for Zero Hour and Question Hour to discuss various public issues.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, he took serious note on the Speaker for not permitting discussions on adjournments motions being moved by the opposition party MLAs. He appealed to Speaker to take steps for reviving Zero Hour and Question Hour and ask the Ministers concerned to give proper reply on the questions posed by opposition party MLAs. “Nowadays, ministers of other departments are giving replies to the question of MLAs. This trend should be stopped. The concerned ministers should be ready to reply to question of MLAs,” he said.
If the minister of concerned department is not available, the Speaker should allot one day for discussion on MLAs’ questions, he demanded. He also appealed to the Speaker to mount pressure on the government to get proper answers from the concerned minister.
Stating that the government was trying to suppress the voice of opposition, he asked the Speaker to take steps to run the House in a cordial atmosphere without wasting the precious time. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!