Telugu Desam leader Revuri Prakash Reddy on Friday slammed Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLA T Harish Rao for launching malicious campaign against TDP and its president N Chandrababau Naidu.
Addressing an election rally in Warangal, he said that Harish Rao launched a malicious campaign against the TDP fearing defeat in the by-elections. He expressed confidence that the TDP would win four seats in the by-elections from the Telangana region. “Despite malicious campaign launched by the JAC and TRS, the TDP forum candidates would emerge victorious in four segments out of six in the region,” he claimed.
Prakash Reddy said that the people of region would not believe TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao and his claims and deadlines about the statehood. He said KCR’s commitment towards the issue has come under suspicion. He said that the people would teach KCR a fitting lesson in the elections for cheating them on the bifurcation issue since many years while neglecting the welfare of the people. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!