Buoyed by the success of Poru Bata, Telugu Desam has accused TRS and YSR Congress of hatching a conspiracy to weaken TDP in Telangana region and the Warangal bandh was called with the backing of Congress.
“TRS and Telangana Political Joint Action Committee have called for `Warangal Bandh’ only to protect the Congress party interests,” senior TDP leader Revanth Reddy told reporters her on Saturday.
He ridiculed KCR for sleeping in his farm house and Kodandaram convening a meeting in the city during the bandh.” This clearly shows they are provoking people of region on the statehood and playing with lives of people,” he said.
He asked the TRS and TP JAC to explain their stand whether they would oppose YSR Congress party president Jagan Mohan Reddy’s` Fee Porubata’ in Nizamabad district on the lines of Naidu.
Terming the Naidu padayatra for farmers cause a great success, he said at least now the TRS and Kodandaram should open their eyes and focus on resolving people’s problems and development of Telangana region. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!