As you all know, NESSP has already acquired 28 acres of a land in Groton, Massachusetts for a permanent temple for our beloved SAI.
Now the time has come for the next stage, an important step that we have been waiting for, the construction of the temple.
To start that process, the first step is to purify the land (Bhoomi Shuddhikaran) and get the land ready to begin the construction. During this auspicious Palkhi event, NESSP invites devotees to perform Bhoomi Shuddhikaran on May 24th, followed by Palkhi procession to houses.
What can be the best way to purify the land, than devotees carrying the “KALASH-JAL” from temple cleansing the land with their hands, as Kanvarias carrying the JAL from Ganges River and offering to Lord Shiva, like Devotee Megha, bringing water from Godavari River and pouring water on to Baba’s head. So let’s all come together and become part of this historic event..Kalash-Jal Bhoomi Shuddhikaran on May 24th, 2015.
Towards our goal of building a temple for Baba, NESSP seeks your generous contributions.
Devotees interested to participate in the Kalash Sponsorship donation, please follow the link and register at http://www.nessp.org/donate.
NESSP (New England Shirdi Sai Parivaar) is an independent local, non-profit organization that has been serving the devotee needs for last nine years.
NESSP is run by a dedicated team of volunteers. In addition to temple related activities, NESSP also believes in helping the community that its part of. The organization has an active Charitable and Philanthropy charter.
The different charitable activities NESSP has undertaken in the past are:
· Disaster Relief
· Annadaan (food donation) to the homeless
· Winter Clothes drive – Collection and distribution of warm winter clothes to the needy.
· Back-to-school drive
· Red Cross Blood donation drives
· Lowell General hospital cancer center walks.
Various Community activities driven by NESSP are:
· Free health camp and Dental camps once in a month,
· Meditation and Yoga sessions.
· For kids, chess classes
· Kids Annual Academic competitions.
To find more about NESSP:
· Please visit www.nessp.org Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 978-528-1985
· Subscribe to NESSP Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5N4qEmyCNoQg74PCG82jA/feed
· Subscribe to NESSP Facebook page: New England Shirdi Sai Parivaar page
· For generous contributions please visit: www.nessp.org/donate
NESSP is a standalone nonprofit organization, 501C (3), Tax Exempt status from IRS (Tax ID-20-5288174) currently located in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
Hail Shri Sai…Always rest in our hearts and minds and mentor us towards the right path.
New England Shirdi Sai Temple, Chelmsford, MA Celebrating the biggest Annual event of Parivaar, Annual Palkhi Utsav starting with Palkhi initiation on May 23rd through 31st July.
Press note released by: IndianClicks, LLC
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic