If singing and dancing are your love, this could be good news for you. After all, it’s not every day that an opportunity to showcase your talent and come close to getting a shot at fame is presented to you.
The team of Nandamuri Kalyan Ram and Tamannaah-starrer Naa Nuvve have decided to celebrate their beautiful music album by Sharreth by hunting for a new talent.
Record a video of you/and or your partner singing or grooving to a song from Naa Nuvve and upload it on YouTube or Twitter. Use the hashtag #NaaNuvveContest and tag @CBCinemas, @EastCoastPrdns and @SonyMusicSouth in your post and the video becomes eligible for entry!
Well, a lot of prizes are to be won here. While the best two entries will win a Honda Activa each, One Plus 5T mobiles will be presented to 5 others as a consolation present.
Do you think you have it in you to be the ultimate star? Then, here’s the possible golden ticket to reach there.
Press release by: Indian Clicks, LLC
Articles that might interest you:
- Even a common display tag of Happy Birthday Pawan Kalyan trending
- Latest- Sushanth Singh was paying ex-girlfriend’s EMI’s
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard for Mahesh Babu’s dates once again?
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation