The cast, Aakash Sehdev, Mishti, Jaya Prada Garu, Nasser, Ponvannan, LB Sreeram, Prudhvi, Sjayaji Shinde Charandeep are joined at Yaganti, Kurnool to shoot some key scenes near Yaganti Temple and around Kurnool.
Sarabha, known for it’s exceptional budget, is carrying on in the steps of Baahubali and Robo, to be South India’s next spectacular visual experience. The well known Indian VFX studio FireFly and world renowned prosthetic make-up technician, Sean Foot, are said to be working on this film.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry